- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons brewer’s yeast
- 1 to 2 tablespoons Tamari sauce
- 1 to 2 table spoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoon steak sauce (optional)
- Strong beef broth (about 2 cups)
Preheat oven to 350. Combine all patty ingredients and knead together until well blended. Form into very thin oval shaped patties. Brown the patties in a skillet and remove with a slotted spoon or spatula. Place patties in a glass baking dish. Pour sauce over patties. Bake for 30 to 45 minutes.
You can add green onions to the patties, or just in the pan with them before baking. Also, top the patties with sliced mushrooms before baking, if you enjoy mushrooms.